- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Data Submission Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Adolescent Mental Health and Colorectal Cancer Screening: If a patient refuses screening, does the patient come out of the denominator?
The patient remains in the denominator and the date fields in the data template are left blank (no screening was completed). The patient would not be counted in the numerator.