- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
The Warning Report shows "-1": Why do I get the following warning: "Asthma Control Test Name ID of _ is not a valid value of 1, 2, 3 or 4. Asthma Control Test Score Set to -1."
Since the Asthma Control Test Name was left blank, the portal automatically assigns "-1" to the Asthma Control Test Score to distinguish it as "blank" versus "0" (0 is a possible test score). This is a programming step and will not affect your outcome rates.