- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Asthma risk: If the patient's record does not show any documentation about ER vistis or hospitalizations due to asthma, can I assume the answer is "0"/zero?
No. You must have documentation that the patient reported ER visits and hospitalizations. You cannot assume these are 0/zero.