- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
What must the Asthma Management Plan say in regard to the purpose of medications?
The asthma management plan must contain the name of the medications and what their purpose is. "Quick relief medication" would suffice as a purpose if it is applicable to the medication.