- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
What must the Asthma Management Plan say in regard to the purpose of medications?
The asthma management plan must contain the name of the medications and what their purpose is. "Quick relief medication" would suffice as a purpose if it is applicable to the medication.