- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Does the actual paper copy of the Asthma Management Plan need to be scanned into the EHR or can a template built within the EHR count? Or do we need both?
As long as the template built into the EHR contains information specific to the patient, that would be sufficient. A generic template that is the same for all patients would not be acceptable.