- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Data Submission Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Can asthma control test scores be obtained outside of a face-to-face office visit be submitted?
Yes. Ideally, tools should be completed by the patient during an office visit, however the most recent asthma control test result should be reported, inclusive of tools administered outside of office visits.
Please see the Data Collection Guide regarding tool permissions for use and validated modes of administration.
8 KB resend